Vietnam visa for Ireland passport holders
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Vietnam is regarded as one of the most beautiful countries in the world and a popular tourist destination. It is indeed a pleasant spot for Irish people to spend their vacations and have a wonderful time. The bilateral and diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Ireland are excellent. They're also good business associates. If you want to visit Vietnam, you'll need a Vietnam visa if you're from Ireland. Depending on your travel choices, there are different types of Vietnam visas for you to choose from. Check out the article to know more about Vietnam visas for Irish nationals.
Documents necessary to acquire a Vietnam visa:
Following are the Vietnam visa requirements for Ireland Nationals;
- The passport is still valid for Six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps.
- Photos that are passport size and have a clear background without any head accessories and glasses.
- To receive your Vietnam visa on arrival bring a colored print copy of your letter of approval with you to the airport.
- Your application to get a Vietnam visa.
- Your work permit letter to receive your Vietnam work visa.
- To pay the necessary fees, you'll need some cash on hand.
- To share information, a valid email address is required.
- Your entry and exit application form.
- Debit and credit cards in good working condition.
- Additional documentation and papers are necessary such as your bank details, residential proof, and travel proof.
Some popular Vietnam visas for Irish Nationals;
According to Vietnamese legislation, there are 21 different types of Vietnam visas that correspond to different types of visits.
1. Tourist Vietnam visa for Nationals from Ireland:
- The Vietnam tourist visa is issued to those Irish citizens who are visiting Vietnam for tourism.
- Your Vietnam tourist visa will be valid for 30 days and if you want further stay then you will have to extend your Vietnam visa.
- You have a choice to choose from a Vietnam single entry visa for one month and three months and Vietnam Multiple entry visa for one month and three months.
- You can also opt for a Vietnam 1 year multiple entry visa if you are planning to make multiple trips to Vietnam within a year.
2. Business Vietnam visa for Nationals from Ireland:
- Passengers must have a company in Vietnam agree to guarantee and sign the paperwork as necessary by the Vietnam Immigration Department in order to qualify for a Vietnam business visa.
- You can either go with a Vietnam single entry visa or a Vietnam multiple entry visa depending upon your preference. They are both valid for one month and three months.
3. Work Vietnam visa for Nationals from Ireland:
- To decide who is eligible for a work visa in Vietnam, certain criteria must be met.
- A work permit is needed. Work permits in Vietnam are only valid for two years and can be renewed if you want to stay for more time.
The process to apply for a Vietnam visa for Nationals from Ireland
1. How to acquire a visa through the Vietnamese embassy in Ireland
- The procedure to acquire your Vietnam visa for Irish Nationals begins when you present your application form and passport to the Vietnam embassy.
- When you arrive, you will be requested to present the essential documents and fill out the appropriate information.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of time you intend to stay.
- Before submitting, double-check that the papers you've provided for the Vietnam visa are accurate and suitable.
- Pay all fees associated with your application for a Vietnam visa for Irish Nationals, as well as any additional services that may be required.
- Depending on where you apply, the procedure and some policies concerning costs may differ.
2. How to acquire an E-visa to Vietnam for an Irish national
- The procedure to get a Vietnam E-visa for an Irish National begins when you complete an online application on the official portal, supplying all of the requested information.
- You will be required to submit your full name, birthplace, nationality, gender, arrival date, and other pertinent information.
- After that, you must pay the application fees, after which they will be sent to the authorities for further processing.
- In three days, you will receive a clearance letter for your Vietnam E-visa for Irish Nationals in the mail.
- Once you've finished submitting all of the required documents and fees, your application will be processed and you'll be able to download your Vietnam E-visa in a matter of days.
- It's a 30-day single-entry visa.
Vietnam visa on arrival for Irish Nationals
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival as Irish Nationals.
- To begin, you must submit an application for a permission letter. Fill out the online application for a Vietnam visa on arrival providing all of the required information.
- Pay the fees for your Vietnam visa and then wait for the application to be processed.
- Your approval letter will be mailed to you, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process.
- Bring your Visa approval letter to the airport to get the official Vietnam visa on arrival for Irish Nationals.
For Irish people, Vietnam is a fantastic place to visit, and they can spend days here having fun and adventure. Those who plan to stay in Vietnam must apply for a Vietnam visa before entering the country. You can either try to get a Vietnam visa at a Vietnamese embassy or online.