vietnam visa for serbia citizens
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Both diplomatically and economically, Vietnam and Serbia have an excellent connection. Travellers from all over the world include Vietnam on their bucket lists, and the country has much to offer its tourists. Beautiful landscapes, enchanting beaches, rich history, and significant cultural and religious values abound in Vietnam. We can assist you in getting a Vietnamese visa for you to travel easily.
If you are planning to study at a university here, a student visa is ideal for you, and if you intend to conduct business or work here, you should apply for a business or work visa. If you only want to visit once, you can apply for a single entry visa, or if you want to visit numerous times, you may apply for a multiple entry visa. Without a visa, you will not be able to enter Vietnam.
COVID restrictions for Serbia nationals
- You will have to present your COVID negative report certificate to authorities.
- Children who are just 2 years and below need not take any COVID test and can travel with their respective guardians.
- Before you make your entry at the Vietnam borders, a health statement should be filled out.
- You will be asked to show the proof of your travel insurance that will be covering your COVID-19 expenses.
- You will not have to undergo quarantine after arriving if you are COVID free.
- PC COVID is the application that you should download on your phone.
Vietnam Visa Documents
- The passport that is still valid to go for six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps.
- Photos that are passport size and have a clear background.
- To receive a visa on arrival, bring a colored print copy of your letter of approval with you to the airport.
- Your application for a Vietnam visa.
- To share information, a valid email address is required.
- Debit and credit cards in working form. To pay the asked fees, you might want to carry cash.
- Other papers such as your residential proof, entry, and exit form, and bank information.
Vietnam E-visa for Serbian nationals
- This method might be most convenient for Serbian nationals. Complete the provided online application on the official portal, supplying all of the requested information.
- You will be required to submit your full name, birthplace, nationality, gender, arrival date, and other pertinent information. Check twice so that you do not submit the wrong information.
- After that, you must pay the application fees, after which they will be sent to the authorities for further processing. In three days, you will receive a clearance letter for your Vietnam E-visa for a Serbian national in the mail. Download the E-visa for Serbian to travel to Vietnam.
Visa from the Vietnam embassy
- Currently, there is not a single embassy built in Serbia. Present your application form, documents, and passport to any Vietnam embassy near your country.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of maximum time you plan to remain. Before submitting, double-check that the information you've provided is accurate and suitable.
- Pay all fees associated with your application for a Vietnam visa for Serbian nationals, as well as any additional services that may be required.
- Once you've finished submitting all of the required documents and fees, your application will be processed and you'll be able to collect your Vietnam visa.
Visa on arrival in Vietnam
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival for Serbian nationals. You might want to use this feature.
- Submit an application for a permission letter. Fill out the online application for a Vietnam visa on arrival for Serbian nationals providing all of the required information. Pay the fees for your Vietnam visa and then wait for the application to be processed.
- Your permission letter will be mailed to you, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process. Receive the official Vietnam visa at the international airport of Vietnam.
Things to do in Vietnam to have a good time.
- You might go to Halong Bay, a well-known tourist destination, and take a cruise to appreciate the landscape.
- Remember to visit all of the Unesco World Heritage Sites.
- Hiking on Cat Ba Island, boating in the Mekong Delta, cycling through cities, scuba diving, and other activities are available.
- Make a point of visiting Phong Nha National Park, which is home to the world's largest cave.
- You may eat a wide variety of delectable foods, like Pho, Cha ca, Banh xeo, and Cao Lau, to mention a few well-known Vietnamese specialties.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TOURIST VISA
The foregoing information should convince you that you require a Vietnamese Visa to visit Vietnam to enjoy your vacation fully. We can help you in acquiring the visa to travel. You can apply for a visa to visit Vietnam through an embassy, an online application, or a visa on arrival. Before visiting Vietnam, you must acquire your Vietnam visa approval letter and have your passport stamped.