Business visa for Vietnam
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
If you want to visit Vietnam, you will need to obtain a visa. If you don't have it, you won't be able to join the Vietnam border. When you plan to visit Vietnam for business purposes, you will need to apply for a business visa. You can run a business, work in a Vietnamese firm, attend official business meetings, and participate in negotiations. You can also take advantage of your Vietnam business visa to travel around the nation. You can also work in Vietnam for a timeframe of three months on this visa, and if you still want to continue and work longer, you have another option to apply for a work permit.
Types of Vietnam business visa
There are two types of business visas:
- DN1 visa- this visa is granted to those foreign travelers who are going to perform their business activities here in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
- DN2 visa- this visa is granted to those foreign travelers who are going to provide service or conduct business activities with a Vietnam organization.
The following categories of business visas are divided based on the validity, entry type, and purpose of your visit to Vietnam.
1. Visa with a single entry
- Visa for a single entry of one month.
- Visa for a single entry for three months.
2. Visa with several entries
- Visa with multiple entries for one month.
- Visa with multiple entries for three months.
Information required for Vietnam business visa
- Your full name as per your passport
- Your date of birth in the format provided
- Your country of origin
- Your gender
- Your passport number
- Date of arrival
Documents required for Vietnam business visa
- Passport with a validity of six months with blank pages.
- Two passport-sized photographs with a clean white backdrop are required. Make sure you don't have any glasses or other headwear on, such as a scarf, headbands, or wig.
- Vietnam business visa application.
- Proof of visa fees paid.
- Sponsorship letter that you have received from the company in Vietnam.
- Any other documents that are required.
You apply for a Vietnam business visa through the following methods:
1. Vietnam consulate or embassy
- You can always contact the Vietnam embassy in your country to learn more about the requirements and details of the Vietnam business visa application process.
- Following your review of everything, you will be needed to submit all relevant information about yourself as well as other papers. After that, you'll have to wait for your business visa to Vietnam to be processed.
- Then you must retrieve your passport and await the visa decision. If your application is approved, the Vietnam visa will be stamped on your passport, and you will be ready to enter Vietnamese territory.
- Depending on the cause of your visit, you may also need to submit a letter of approval from Vietnam's immigration service.
- The embassy will be determining how long it could take to process a Vietnam visa.
2. Obtaining a business visa on arrival
- If you decide to enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a Vietnam business visa on arrival.
- To begin, you will be making a submission for an application for a permission letter. Fill out the online application with all of the required information. Pay the fees and then wait for the application to be processed.
- Your permission letter for a Vietnam business visa will be mailed to you, a copy will be sent to the immigration office at the port where you are supposed to be arriving.
- You'll need four passport-size photos as well as some cash in hand to pay the necessary stamping expenses.
- The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam business visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process.
- There is no need for any sponsorship letter.
- Normally it takes about 5-7 days to process.
3. Using an online system
- Fill out the online application form on the official website to apply for a business Vietnam E-visa. All needed information and documentation, such as your complete name, date of birth, passport number, gender, visa type, nationality, and arrival date, must be filled in. Make certain that all of the information and documents you've provided are accurate and up to date. This is a crucial step in receiving an approval letter.
- After completing the application, you must make the needed payments using your debit/credit cards or bank transfers.
- As soon as you submit your application and make all of the required payments, authorities will begin the procedure of processing your Vietnam business visa. The approval letter will be mailed to you in two days. It's a good idea to print it and keep it with your passport in case you need to show it at the airport.
- This only applies to fixtures who want to travel for a month only. Otherwise, you'll have to choose between the other two methods.
- A Business Vietnam E-visa usually takes three days to process.
From the above information, you will have a good understanding of everything you need to know about the Vietnam business visa. You can use any of the three ways listed above. Make certain that all of the documents you're sending are appropriate. You can also use this visa to travel across the country and work for the duration of your stay.