luxury travel in vietnam
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
It is a well-known country for its breathtaking tourist attractions, including beaches, fairy-tale-like scenery and landscapes, commercial cities, museums, historical towns, national parks, countrysides, and so on.
To enjoy a luxury vacation experience in Vietnam, you must choose luxury hotels in a decent location so that you can quickly reach your tour destination. There are luxury vehicles such as rental cars and helicopters available for you to experience the sights from the air. You can visit a luxury restaurant to sample Vietnamese cuisine and participate in other activities such as a luxury cruise, golf, or scuba diving to discover the undersea world.
Luxurious hotels and resorts to stay in Vietnam
1. Six Senses Con Dao
- This luxury five-star beach resort is one of the best in the area. The contemporary style is heavily influenced by traditional Vietnamese villages, and the building is constructed of teakwood and other environmentally friendly elements.
- This is the place to go if you want to be surrounded by nature, tropical gardens, the beach, and vegetation. There are 50 villas with private pools, as well as various residential areas surrounding the beach, from which you can choose and even rent your villa.
2. Azerai La Residence
- There are 122 rooms in this Colonial mansion. It's located on the bank of a well-known river called Perfume. This hotel's rooms also have a view of Hue's cityscape.
- This luxury hotel is well-known for its free WiFi, swimming pool, spa treatments, coffee and tea makers in every room, bar, airport shuttle, and great services. You can play tennis, go to the Hue Museum, and participate in other activities.
- This luxurious resort will allow you to enjoy a gorgeous stretch of coastline. This resort is comparable to a paradise, often known as a peaceful location. You can select rooms based on the number of people at your party and views such as lake view, ocean view, or mountain pavilion.
- The resort offers excellent service and a warm welcome to all visitors. You can take advantage of the complimentary exercise classes that are available to you.
4. Four Seasons The Nam Hai
- If you're looking for a location to stay in Hoi An, this luxury resort's name is the greatest option. This location is exquisitely designed with ancient aesthetics in mind.
- Depending on your preferences, you can select from ocean view, beachfront, or pool villa.
- This five-star hotel is known for its three swimming pools, free WiFi, coffee machines in every room, beach view, and spa, among other amenities. Making bookings via the internet is simple. You can expect first-class service.
Luxurious cruises in Vietnam
1. Heritage cruise
This luxury cruise ship is well-known for its elegant design and decor. Traditional Vietnamese and French elements are incorporated into the design of this luxury cruise ship in Halong Bay. The rooms are spacious, and each unit has its own balcony. A heated swimming pool, a white lotus spa, and a library are among the other attractions.
2. Paradise peak cruise
This luxurious cruise ship is one of the most costly cruise ships in Halong Bay, Vietnam. If you are in Vietnam, you must have heard of the famous cruise ship brand Paradise Peak. The ship's design is fairly traditional. Traditional Vietnamese meals, as well as modern ones, will be served. This is small enough to get to those hard-to-reach places. A library, a jacuzzi, and a spa with a sauna are among the other attractions.
3. Scarlet Pearl cruise
This luxury cruise is very new, yet it has already gained a lot of popularity among travelers. This ship's concept is modern. You may make the most of your stay here by participating in activities like kayaking, yoga, boat sailing, village exploration, and sunbathing. A jacuzzi, wonderful Vietnamese cuisine and modern meals, and cocktails are among the other pleasures.
4. Le theatre cruise
This luxurious cruise will take you to a bay-side floating theatre. Vietnamese and European designs have had a significant influence on the design of this ship. You'll be staying in a room with a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Swimming and kayaking are both enjoyable activities.
Luxury restaurants to dine in Vietnam
Xu Restaurant Lounge
This is one of Ho Chi Minh City's most well-known posh restaurants. It will provide you with delicious traditional Vietnamese meals. Lobster bisque, durian tiramisu, and truffle mushroom soup are all popular delicacies. Here you will be able to sample modern meals with a traditional twist.
La Villa French Restaurant
La Villa of Saigon is well-known among tourists and continues the French culinary legacy in Vietnam. It is a favorite among not only the French but also people of all nationalities. Along with classic French food, this restaurant is known for Limoux, Chapoutier, and Minervois wines and champagnes. It is considered to be one of the best restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hoi An Sense Restaurant
A lovely setting in which to savor delectable cuisine. This luxury restaurant is well-known for the superb cuisine it serves to its patrons. It has evolved into a one-of-a-kind location that represents delectable Vietnamese cuisine. This opulent restaurant is designed in an exquisite and classic style. People are easily captivated by the inside. Rice flour rolls, Cao Lau, and dumplings are all popular foods.
If you enjoy steak, the luxury restaurant El Gaucho is a must-visit. El Gaucho has become one of Hanoi's most famous steakhouses thanks to its high-quality and delicious food, as well as its competent customer service and opulent decor. The richness is not only in the meat but also in the dish decoration. The decor and surroundings will astound you. This is a location that you should not overlook.
Luxurious activities you can take part in Vietnam
Vietnam is quickly establishing itself as one of the world's top golf destinations. Tourists will be able to learn about Vietnam's diverse culture, stunning terrain, cultural values, and history while simultaneously engaging in their favorite activity of golfing. Vietnam was one of the first Asian countries to develop top-notch golf courses.
There are several gorgeous beaches in Vietnam where you can go for a tour of the blue water. You might choose to explore the area and take in the beautiful scenery by taking a luxury cruise from the beaches.
Scuba diving is a must-try if you've never gone deep in the water before. Without visiting the deep ocean and marveling at the amazing undersea world, your luxury vacation is incomplete.
Luxury travel rides
You have the option of flying or taking a luxury travel sedan to get to your destinations. Traveling in luxury automobiles that are customized to your trip plans is a fantastic experience. You can also take a helicopter flight to get a bird's eye view of the landscape.
You can easily choose from the options presented in the preceding article to enhance your luxury travel experience. You have the option of staying at a five-star luxury hotel in a convenient location. In one of the Vietnamese luxury restaurants, you can sample some of the country's most famous and delectable cuisine. You can also participate in activities such as scuba diving, luxury cruises around the bay, sightseeing in your luxury rental automobiles, and golf.