Process for Vietnam visa application for Cyprus nationals
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Vietnam is a nice place to visit and a well-known vacation destination. Beautiful landscapes, mind-blowing architecture, and historic and cultural qualities are enough to draw visitors from Cyprus to Vietnam. Vietnam and Cyprus are good economic partners and allies. With their free agreement, the EU and Vietnam intend to strengthen their ties. Cyprus nationals must obtain a Vietnam visa in order to travel and participate in exciting activities in Vietnam. You can apply for any 21 visas Vietnam offers based on their preferences. You can apply for a Vietnam visa at a Vietnamese embassy or apply for an E-visa or a visa on arrival via the internet. You can apply for a single entrance or multiple entry visa from the visa options available to you. You can take advantage of a five-year visa exemption.
The process to acquire a Vietnam visa for Cyprus Nationals
1. How to acquire a Vietnam visa through the closest Vietnamese embassy
Cyprus does not have a Vietnamese embassy yet. To obtain a Vietnamese visa through this route, you will need to travel to an embassy in another country that is close to you.
- The procedure to acquire your Vietnam visa for Cyprus Nationals begins when you present your application form and passport to the Vietnam embassy. When you arrive, you will be requested to present the essential documents and fill out the appropriate information.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of time you intend to stay. Before submitting, double-check that the papers you've provided are accurate and suitable.
- Pay all fees associated with your application for a Vietnam visa for Cyprus Nationals, as well as any additional services that may be required.
- Depending on where you apply, the procedure and some policies concerning costs may differ. you can collect your Vietnam visa from the embassy in a few days.
How to acquire a Vietnam E-visa through an online system for Cyprus Nationals
- The procedure to get a Vietnam E-visa for Cyprus Nationals begins when you complete an online application form on the official portal, supplying all of the requested information. You will be required to submit your full name, birthplace, nationality, gender, arrival date, and other pertinent information.
- After that, you must pay the application fees, after which they will be sent to the authorities for further processing. In three days, you should receive a clearance letter for your Vietnam E-visa for Cyprus Nationals in the mail.
- Once you've finished the process of submitting all of the asked documents and fees, your application form will be processed and you'll be able to download your Vietnam E-visa in a matter of days.
- It's a 30-day single-entry visa. You will have to apply again for it in case you wish to make another visit to Vietnam.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa on arrival for Cyprus Nationals
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival to Cyprus Nationals. To begin, you must submit an application form for a permission letter. Fill out the online application for a Vietnam visa on arrival providing all of the required information.
- Pay the fees for your Vietnam visa and then wait for the application to be processed. Your letter of approval will be mailed to you, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process. Bring your Visa approval letter to the airport to get the official Vietnam visa.
ALSO READ: VIETNAM VISA FOR COLOMBIA
Necessary Requirements to acquire a Vietnam visa for Cyprus Nationals
- Passport - a passport that is still valid for Six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps at the Vietnam international airport.
- Photos- photos that are passport size and have a clear background without any kind of headgear and spectacles.
- Business/Work permit letter- if you are visiting to work there or for any business operation then you must attach a copy of this document.
- Booking for travel- You will need to show them some kind of proof to show that you are actually travelling to Vietnam such as your plane tickets.
- Booking for accommodation- you will need to show them your papers for the reservation of your accommodations.
- Statement of bank and your funds- you will need to submit a copy of your bank statement and show the proof that you are going to Vietnam with enough funds to live there.
- Approval letter - To receive the visa on arrival, bring a coloured print copy of your letter of approval with you to the Vietnam international airport.
- Application form- Your application form will be needed for an official Vietnam visa.
- Cash- To pay the fees, cash might be needed.
- To share information, a valid email address will be needed.
- Debit and credit cards in working position.
- Additional documentation and papers are necessary.
You are now aware that if you want to visit Vietnam from Cyprus, you will need to get a Vietnam visa. You can apply for a visa the old-fashioned way by visiting a Vietnam embassy in a nearby country, or you can apply for a visa on arrival in Vietnam and an E-visa via the internet. You must supply all of the requested and relevant documentation. It is ideal if you respect all of the laws in Vietnam while you visit.