norway citizens can now apply for visa in Vietnam
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Vietnam and Norway have had diplomatic contact for many years, and these two coastal nations are excellent economic partners who work well together. Vietnam is a well-known country for its breathtaking tourist attractions, including beaches, fairy-tale-like scenery and landscapes, commercial cities, museums, historical towns, national parks, countrysides, and so on. Vietnam is also known for its adventure activities, such as trekking, boating, cycling, and so on. You are going to need to acquire a Vietnam visa for nationals of Norway to make a visit to this nation. If you are only planning to stay in Vietnam for 15 days then you can also enjoy the Vietnam visa exemption. You can apply for one of the 21 different Vietnam visas available to you based on your preferences, and choose between a single entry or multiple entrance visa based on your travel needs.
Popular Vietnam visas that a National of Norway can apply for
Tourist Vietnam visa for a National of Norway
- The tourist visa is issued to those nationals of Norway who are visiting Vietnam only for tourism.
- Your tourist visa will be valid for 30 days and if you want further stay then you will have to extend your Vietnam visa.
Business Vietnam visa for a National of Norway
- This Vietnam visa is issued to those Nationals of Norway who might make business deals.
- You can also take a leisure trip to Vietnam with your business visa.
Student Vietnam visa for a National of Norway
- This Vietnam visa is granted to scholars of Norway who are presently attending a college and associated with a university in Vietnam or doing an internship here.
Working Vietnam visa for a National of Norway
- This Vietnam visa is granted to those Norway residents who have come to Vietnam to work. The validity for this visa is 2 years.
- A work permit is one of the most important documents that is required to obtain this visa.
Necessary Requirements to acquire a Vietnam visa for Nationals of Norway
- Passport - a passport that is still valid for Six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps at the Vietnam international airport.
- Photos- photos that are passport size and have a clear background without any kind of headgear and spectacles.
- Business/Work permit letter- if you are visiting to work there or for any business operation then you must attach a copy of this document.
- Booking for travel- You will need to show them some kind of proof to show that you are actually travelling to Vietnam such as your plane tickets.
- Booking for accommodation- you will need to show them your papers for the reservation of your accommodations.
- Statement of bank and your funds- you will need to submit a copy of your bank statement and show the proof that you are going to Vietnam with enough funds to live there.
- Approval letter - To receive the visa on arrival, bring a coloured print copy of your letter of approval with you to the Vietnam international airport.
- Application form- Your application form will be needed for an official Vietnam visa.
- Cash- To pay the fees, cash might be needed.
- To share information, a valid email address will be needed.
- Debit and credit cards in working position. Additional documentation and papers are necessary.
ALSO READ: VIETNAM VISA GUIDE FOR MYANMAR
The process to acquire a Vietnam visa for Nationals of Norway
How to acquire a Vietnam visa through the closest Vietnamese embassy in Norway
- The procedure to acquire your Vietnam visa for Nationals of Norway begins when you present your application form and passport to the Vietnam embassy. When you arrive, you will be requested to present the essential documents and fill out the appropriate information.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of time you intend to stay. Before submitting, double-check that the papers you've provided are accurate and suitable.
- Pay all fees associated with your application for a Vietnam visa for Nationals of Norway, as well as any additional services that may be required.
- Depending on where you apply, the procedure and some policies concerning costs may differ. you can collect your Vietnam visa from the embassy in a few days.
How to acquire a Vietnam E-visa for Nationals of Norway through an online system
- The procedure to get a Vietnam E-visa for Nationals of Norway begins when you complete an online application form on the official portal, supplying all of the requested information. You will be required to submit your full name, birthplace, nationality, gender, arrival date, and other pertinent information.
- After that, you must pay the application fees, after which they will be sent to the authorities for further processing. In three days, you will receive a clearance letter for your Vietnam E-visa for the Nationals of Norway in the mail.
- Once you've finished the process of submitting all of the asked documents and fees, your application form will be processed and you'll be able to download your Vietnam E-visa in a matter of days.
- It's a 30-day single-entry visa. You will have to apply again for it in case you wish to make another visit to Vietnam.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa on arrival for nationals of Norway
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival for nationals of Norway. To begin, you must submit an application form for a permission letter. Fill out the online application for a Vietnam visa on arrival providing all of the required information.
- Pay the fees for your Vietnam visa and then wait for the application to be processed. Your letter of approval will be mailed to you, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process. Bring your Visa approval letter to the airport to get the official Vietnam visa.
As a result of the preceding essay, you are now completely educated on the Vietnam visa for nationals of Norway, as well as all of the required paperwork. You can apply for a Vietnam visa in person at a Vietnam embassy or acquire an E-visa and a visa on approval online. You can apply for a visa in Vietnam based on the purpose of your visit.
ALSO READ: WAYS TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA IN SAN MARINO