Moldova for vietnam visa
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Vietnam and Mongolia are good friends who continue to keep their international ties strong. Vietnam is one of the most beautiful and culturally diverse countries on the planet. It's incredible and a fantastic spot to spend your vacation. You can apply for any 21 visa Vietnam offers based solely on your preferences and requirements. You can readily obtain them by visiting any official website on the internet to get an E-visa and visa on arrival for nationals of Moldova or by visiting the Vietnamese embassy near Moldova in person. If you only want to visit once, you can apply for a single entry visa, or if you want to visit numerous times, you may apply for a multiple entry visa. Without a visa to Vietnam, you will not be able to enter Vietnam.
Necessary Requirements to acquire a Vietnam visa for Nationals of Moldova
- Passport - A passport that is still valid for Six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps at the Vietnam international airport.
- Photos- Photos that are passport size and have a clear background without any kind of headgear and spectacles.
- Business/Work permit letter- If you are visiting to work there or for any business operation then you must attach a copy of this document.
- Booking for travel- You will need to show them some kind of proof to show that you are actually traveling to Vietnam such as your plane tickets.
- Booking for accommodation- You will need to show them your papers for the reservation of your accommodations.
- Statement of bank and your funds- You will need to submit a copy of your bank statement and show the proof that you are going to Vietnam with enough funds to live there.
- Approval letter - To receive the visa on arrival, bring a coloured print copy of your letter of approval with you to the Vietnam international airport.
- Application form- Your application form will be needed for an official Vietnam visa.
- Cash- To pay the fees, cash might be needed.
- To share information, a valid email address will be needed.
- Debit and credit cards in working position.
- Additional documentation and papers are necessary.
ALSO READ: GUIDE FOR VIETNAM TRAVEL COVERAGE
The process to acquire a Vietnam visa for nationals of Moldova
Moldova has not opened a Vietnamese embassy yet. To obtain a Vietnamese visa through this route, you will need to travel to an embassy in another country that is close to you.
How to acquire a visa through the Vietnamese embassy near Moldova
- The procedure to acquire your Vietnam visa for nationals of Moldova begins when you present your application form and passport to any Vietnam embassy.
- When you arrive, you will be requested to present the essential documents and fill out the appropriate information.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of maximum time you plan to remain.
- Before submitting, double-check that the information and papers you've provided are accurate and suitable.
- Pay all fees related to your application for a Vietnam visa for nationals of Moldova, as well as any additional services that may be required.
- Once you've finished submitting all of the required documents and fees, your application will be processed and you'll be able to collect your Vietnam visa.
How to acquire a Vietnam E-visa for nationals of Moldova
- This method might be most convenient for nationals of Moldova. The procedure to get a Vietnam E-visa for nationals of Moldova begins when you complete an online application on the official portal, supplying all of the requested information.
- You will be required to submit your full name, birthplace, nationality, gender, arrival date, and other pertinent information.
- You must upload all of the requested documents in the format supplied on the website. Make sure the papers provided are accurate, otherwise your application for a Vietnam E-visa for nationals of Moldova might get rejected.
- After that, you must pay the application fees, after which they will be sent to the authorities for further processing. In three days, you will receive a clearance letter for your Vietnam E-visa for nationals of Moldova in the mail. Download Your Vietnam E-visa to travel to Vietnam.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa on arrival for nationals of Moldova
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival for nationals of Moldova. You might want to use this feature.
- To begin, you must submit an application for a permission letter(approval letter). Fill out the online application for a Vietnam visa on arrival for nationals of Moldova providing all of the required information. Pay the fees for your visa on arrival to Vietnam and then wait for the application to be processed.
- Your permission letter will be mailed to you, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- You'll need two passport-size photos as well as cash to pay the stamping expenses. The letter of acceptance for a visa on arrival to Vietnam takes roughly 2-4 days to process. Receive the official Vietnam visa at the international airport of Vietnam.
Most famous Vietnam visa for the Nationals of Moldova
Tourist Vietnam visa for Nationals of Moldova
- The Vietnam tourist visa is issued to those nationals of Moldova who are visiting Vietnam for tourism.
- Your Vietnam tourist visa will be valid for 30 days and if you want further stay then you will have to extend your Vietnam visa.
- You have a choice to choose from a Vietnam single entry visa for one month and three months and Vietnam Multiple entry visa for one month and three months.
- You can also opt for a Vietnam 1 year multiple entry visa if you are planning to make multiple trips to Vietnam within a year.
2. Business Vietnam visa for Nationals of Moldova
- Passengers must have a company in Vietnam agree to guarantee and sign the paperwork as necessary by the Vietnam Immigration Department in order to qualify for a Vietnam business visa.
- You can either go with a Vietnam single entry visa or a Vietnam multiple entry visa depending upon your preference. They are both valid for one month and three months.
As a result of the above information, you are now completely educated on the Vietnam visa for nationals of Moldova, as well as all of the required paperwork. You can apply for a Vietnam visa in person at a Vietnam embassy or acquire an E-visa and a visa on approval online. You can apply for a visa in Vietnam based on the purpose of your visit.