Vietnam visa to Mongolian Nationals
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Vietnam is a gorgeous country, and it is a great spot to visit if you want to have an adventure trip. Vietnam has always been a solid ally, as has Mongolia. They have a positive diplomatic and bilateral connection and are always willing to assist each other in times of need. To come here and spend your days in this amazing country you will have to acquire a visa to visit Vietnam first. There are several different sorts of Vietnam visas from which you can choose depending on your visit preferences. If traveling to Vietnam is on your bucket list then you may apply for a travel visa. If you desire to go to a university here then you can apply for a student visa and if you plan to do business then get yourself a business visa.
Documents necessary to acquire a Vietnam visa for Mongolian nationals
- The passport is still valid for Six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps.
- Photos that are passport size and have a clear background.
- To receive a visa on arrival, bring a colored print copy of your letter of approval with you to the airport.
- Your application form for a Vietnam visa
- To pay the necessary fees, you might need money or cash.
- To share information about Vietnam visa, a valid email address is required
- Debit and credit cards in working condition.
- Additional documentation and papers are necessary such as residential proof, travel proof, and entry and exit form.
The process to acquire a Vietnam visa for Mongolian nationals
How to acquire a visa through the Vietnamese embassy in Mongolia
- The procedure to acquire your Vietnam visa for Mongolian Nationals begins when you present your application form and passport to the Vietnam embassy.
- When you arrive, you will be needed to present the essential documents and fill out the appropriate information.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of time you intend to stay.
- Before submitting, double-check that the papers and information that you've given for the Vietnam visa are accurate and suitable.
- Pay the costs that are required with the application for your Vietnam visa for a Mongolian national, as well as any additional services that may be required.
ALSO READ: VIETNAM SAFETY FOR TRAVELLERS
How to acquire a Vietnam E-visa as Mongolian nationals
- The procedure to get a Vietnam E-visa for Mongolian nationals begins when you complete a web application form on the official portal, supplying all of the requested information.
- You will be required to submit your full name, birthplace, nationality, gender, arrival date, and other pertinent information.
- You must upload all of the requested documents in the format supplied on the website. Make sure the papers provided are accurate, otherwise your application for Vietnam E-visa for Mongolian nationals might get rejected.
- After that, you must pay the application fees, after which they will be sent to the authorities for further processing.
- In almost 3 days, you should be receiving a clearance letter for your Vietnam E-visa to visit Vietnam in the mail.
- Once you've finished submitting all of the required documents and fees, your web application will be processed and you'll be able to download your Vietnam visa in a matter of days.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa on arrival as Mongolian Nationals
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival for Mongolian nationals.
- To begin, you must submit a web application for an approval letter. Fill out the application from your device to get a Vietnam visa on arrival as a Mongolian resident giving all of the mandatory information that has been asked. Pay the fees for your Vietnam visa and then wait for the application to be processed.
- Your letter of permission will reach you through the mail, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- You'll need four passport-size photos as well as cash to pay the stamping expenses. The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process
Things to consider in Vietnam for a Mongolian national
- Make sure that you're taking all of the COVID-19-related precautions.
- Keep a copy of your identity certificate on hand to present to authorities in the event of an emergency.
- If you don't have a valid driver's license, don't drive.
- Because Vietnam is a conservative culture, avoid wearing low-cut or revealing clothing to temples.
- Don't become too tipsy and venture out alone at night.
- Drug offenses carry harsh penalties. If you're caught with even a small portion of any kind of drug, you could face serious consequences.
- It is illegal to photograph border crossings and military sites, and doing so may result in arrest.
- Exporting antiquities from Vietnam without authorization is illegal.
- Don't get involved in political stuff unnecessarily.
If you are from Mongolia, you will need a visa to enter Vietnam. You can apply for a visa to visit Vietnam through an embassy, an online application, or a visa on arrival. Before visiting Vietnam, you must acquire your Vietnam visa approval letter and have your passport stamped.