Pakistani nationals apply for Vietnam visa
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Vietnam is a fantastic travel location for everyone. The unique qualities that have made Vietnam a traveler's dream site include karst scenery, breathtaking bays, thrilling caverns, vibrant marketplaces, and sizzling nightlife. And this paradise in Vietnam has a wealth of things to do. In order to visit this amazing country, you will need to apply for a Vietnam visa for Pakistani citizens. Depending on your vacation preferences, there are various different types of Vietnam visas to pick from. If you want to study here, acquire a student visa, if you want to work here, get a work visa, and if you just want to see the sights, get a tourist visa. There are a total of 21 different visas available for international visitors to Vietnam. You can apply at the Vietnam embassy in Pakistan or apply for a visa on arrival, which is a more convenient option. If you can apply based on the length of your visit, for example, if you only want to visit once, you can apply for a single entry visa, or if you want to visit numerous times, you may apply for a multiple entry visa. Without a visa, you will not be able to enter Vietnam. So follow the articles below, to know more about Vietnam visas for Pakistan nations.
ALSO READ: VIETNAM SAFETY FOR TRAVELLERS
The process to apply for a Vietnam visa for Pakistani Nationals
Apply through the Vietnamese embassy in Pakistan
- The procedure to acquire a Vietnam visa for Pakistani Nationals begins when you present your application form and passport to the Vietnam embassy in Pakistan.
- When you arrive at the embassy you will be requested to present the essential documents and fill out the appropriate information.
- You will be required to supply information about the purpose of your visit as well as the type of Vietnam visa you are applying for and the length of time you intend to stay.
- Before submitting, double-check that the information you've provided is accurate and suitable.
- Pay all fees associated with your application for a Vietnam visa for a Pakistani National, as well as any additional services that may be required.
Apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival for Pakistani Nationals
- If you enter through one of Vietnam's international airports, you will be granted a visa on arrival as a Pakistani National.
- To begin, you must submit an application form for a permission letter. Fill out the online application for a Vietnam visa on arrival providing all of the required information.
- You are required to fill in all the necessary information and documents such as your full name, date of birth, passport number, gender, visa type, nationality, and arrival date.
- Make sure all the information and documents provided are appropriate and correct. This step is very important to get an approval letter.
- Pay the fees for your Vietnam visa and then wait for the application to be processed.
- Your permission letter will be mailed to you, with a copy sent to the immigration office at the port where you are expected to arrive.
- You'll be asked for 4 passport-size photos and some cash as a fee for stamping at Vietnam international airport. The letter of acceptance for a Vietnam visa on arrival takes roughly 2-4 days to process.
Necessary Requirements for Vietnam visa for Pakistani Nationals
- Passport - A passport that is still valid for Six months with enough blank pages to receive stamps at the Vietnam international airport.
- Photos- Photos that are passport size and have a clear background without any kind of headgear and spectacles.
- Approval letter - To receive the visa on approval, bring a colored print copy of your letter of approval with you to the Vietnam airport.
- Application form- Your application form will be needed for an official Vietnam visa.
- Cash- To pay the fees required, you'll need some cash with yourself.
- To share information, a valid email address will be needed.
- Debit and credit cards in working position.
- Additional documentation and papers are necessary such as your plane tickets for the proof of your travel, your temporary accommodation information, bank statement and funds details, etc.
Some local laws to be followed in Vietnam
- Don't get caught up in the drug culture. If you are caught with even a small amount of any type of narcotic, you will be severely punished.
- You may be arrested if you photograph or video anything related to military equipment.
- Do not get involved in any political-related activities.
- You will be arrested if you try to export antiques from Vietnam without a license.
- For your safety, don't become too tipsy and go out late at night.
- Avoid wearing clothing that is unnecessarily short.
- If you do not possess a have a valid Vietnam driver's license, avoid driving.
ALSO READ: VIETNAM EVISA GUIDELINES
You should now be fully aware that if you want to visit Vietnam from Pakistan, you will undoubtedly want a Vietnam visa. You can apply for a visa the old-fashioned way by visiting a Vietnam embassy, or you can apply for a visa on arrival in Vietnam via the internet. You must supply all of the requested and relevant documentation. It is ideal if you respect all of the laws in Vietnam while you visit. Apply now!